- Get an introduction to Canvas with this Getting Started Guide.
- Complete the Canvas Workshop Registration Form to attend a Canvas training and learn the basics.
- Inquire about the Online and Blended Teaching Excellence Program and complete the application to participate in the Fall 2018 faculty cohort.
- Request a one-on-one consultation with a Faculty Center LMS transition staff member.
- Attend the virtual SSU Canvas Self-Paced Course For Instructors. All faculty are now automatically enrolled.
- Download the Canvas Teacher by Instructure Inc. mobile application (iOS and Android).
Those faculty considering an early transition may begin building their course(s) on Canvas by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate interest in a sandbox course. The developed course may later be easily imported to a live course, in preparation for teaching.